2.5 to 3.5 years of age
Teacher/Child Ratio: 1:8
“Junior 1 Room”
A preschool needs to do a lot, it needs to teach toddlers how to work together and share with others, how to have fun learning, and prepare them for the structure of school. This is no easy task, but that’s why there is Leslie St. Daycare, one of the best preschools in Keswick, Sharon, Mount Albert and Newmarket Ontario, ready to help your child reach his or her full potential.
Structured Learning Environment and Room to Explore
At Leslie St. Daycare, we give toddlers the perfect environment to learn how to interact with other children, while learning age appropriate skills, in a friendly, loving environment. Our preschool services available in Keswick, Sharon, Mount Albert and Newmarket Ontario, plans for each child’s developmental milestone, and carefully develops a weekly structure that will ensure each toddler gets every possible benefit at our preschool.
We always keep you fully informed about what is happening with daily reports on your child’s achievements, and any possible concerns, ensuring you can easily join in with teaching your child and experiencing his or her successes.
– Hands-on learning experiences help children grasp concepts such as colors, letters, numbers, patterns, and sequences.
– Group activities encourage positive social interaction and essential turn-taking and sharing skills.
– Daily language experiences are implemented to promote early literacy and language development.
– Teachers are available for daily communication to discuss your child’s day and progress in the program
– Low teacher-child ratios ensures that your child will receive the individual support and attention he/she needs.
– Stimulating learning centres are established throughout the centre, including creative art, cognitive, dramatic play, blocks, science and nature, and sensory.
– Scheduled time in our spacious outdoor space encourages the development of large motor skills and physical health.
Call or visit us today to learn more about our junior preschool programs in Sharon, Keswick and Newmarket Ontario.